By purchasing and using your NewZealandCard, you accept the following:
- Your NewZealandCard is valid for one year from your selected starting date. You may use it during this time while travelling in New Zealand. No refund is available if your travel plans change.
- Each person in your party needs either their own Individual card, or to be named on a Family card held by a member of the party. Your card is not transferable to anyone else.
- You will need to show your card in person, along with recognised photo ID, to claim a discount. Your card should be printed – electronic versions (such as displayed on a phone) may not be accepted by our partners.
- When presenting your card, the discount partner may scan the QR code on the back to confirm that the card is valid.
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, special offers, or coupons, unless otherwise stated.
- We do our best to ensure the list of partners and their discounts on our website is accurate and up to date, however we cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies, including any refusal to provide discounts.
- Details of the partner offerings have been provided by the partners, and while they are correct to the best of our knowledge we cannot provide guarantees.
- As your card is sent to you by email, you can reprint it should you lose it. If you no longer have the email you can contact us for a replacement to be sent to the original email address. However if you lose access to that email account we cannot provide a replacement.